Safe and Secure Shopping Policy
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on BeingFarmers.com?
- Your online transaction on BeingFarmers.com is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. BeingFarmers.com uses 128-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing. All credit card and debit card payments on BeingFarmers.com are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
Does BeingFarmers.com store my credit/debit card information?
- BeingFarmers.com stores the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where your card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
What credit/debit cards are accepted on BeingFarmers.com?
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Rupay, Kisan Credit Card, American Express, Diner's Club and Discover credit/debit cards.
Do you accept payment made by credit/debit cards issued in other countries?
- Yes! We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express credit/debit cards issued by banks in India and in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US. Please note that we do not accept internationally issued credit/debit cards for eGV payments/top-ups.
What other payment options are available on BeingFarmers.com?
- Apart from Credit and Debit Cards, we accept payments by Internet Banking (covering 44 banks), Cash-on-Delivery, Equated Monthly Instalments (EMI),, PhonePe UPI.